City Forms

The following forms are available in PDF format.

Please send completed forms to Flushing City Hall ( 725 E. Main Street, Flushing MI 48433) or fax them to us at (810) 659-0569.



Application for Employment

Application for Peddler's Solicitation Permit

Application for Planting in Right-of-Way

Utilities Bank Auto Pay Form

Application for Deferment of Summer Taxes

Homeowner's Principal Residence Exemption Affidavit (PRE)

Property Transfer Affidavit

Request to Rescind Homeowner's Principal Residence Exemption

2020 Fee Schedule


Park Pavilion and Riverview Trail Rental Agreement City Facility Use Policy
Park Pavilion and Riverview Trail Rules
Rules of Use of Alcoholic Beverages in Specific Designated Recreation Centers
Riverview Park Bandshell Application and Rental Agreement Riverview Park Bandshell Rental / Use Policy
Freedom of Information Request Form Visit the City Clerk Department for more information
Solicitation in the Street Right of Way Application Solicitation in the Street Right of Way Policy
Building Department

Fence Permit Application

Building Permit

Temporary Sign Permit

Zoning Application


 Article 14 - Fences
Zoning Administrator

Application for Site Plan Approval

Application for Special Use Permit

Application for Rezoning

Application for Variance

Application for Zoning Interpretation

Genesee County Drain Commissioner's Office

Residential - Soil Erosion Permit Application

Commercial - Soil Erosion Permit Application

Informational Letter

Security Information

2019 Fee Schedule
Department of Public Works

Application for Permit to Occupy Right-of-Way

Application for Driveway Modification

Sidewalk/Driveway Construction Permit

Right of Way Work Permit

Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | Copyright 2022 by the City of Flushing