||Visit the Michigan Voter Information Center provided by the Michigan Secretary of State's Office by clicking on the picture to the left.
Please take a moment to be sure you are registered to vote PRIOR TO an scheduled election. You may do that through the Michigan Voter Information Center website above.
If you are a registered voter and meet at least one of the following criteria you are eligible and encouraged to apply for an absent voter ballot:
- age 60 years old or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out of town on election day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
Call the Flushing City Clerk's Office at 810-659-5665, to request your application today.