||Visit the Michigan Voter Information Center provided by the Michigan Secretary of State's Office by clicking on the picture to the left.
Primary Election August 7, 2018
Qualified applicants may apply for an absent voter ballot anytime prior to election day, the sooner the better to allow plenty of time for mailing.
Last day to register to vote is July 9.
The office is open to the public for the purpose of sending and receiving Absent Voter Ballots Saturday, August 4th from 9 am until 2 p.m.
Polls open at 7 a.m and close at 8 p.m on August 7, 2018.
Please take a moment to be sure you are registered to vote PRIOR TO an scheduled election. You may do that through the Michigan Voter Information Center website above.
If you are a registered voter and meet at least one of the following criteria you are eligible and encouraged to apply for an absent voter ballot:
- age 60 years old or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out of town on election day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
Call the Flushing City Clerk's Office at 810-659-5665, to request your application today.